3 hours workshop – Sustainable diet in Japan
Online Workshop 31/08/20 from 6.30pm to 9.30pm JST
Over the course of 3 hours, we will:
- Discuss the different issues linked to our current food system.
- Identify solutions to tackle your challenges to move to a more sustainable diet in Japan such as:
- Finding bulk produce
- Understanding the environmental impact of our diet choices
- Staying away from additives and toxins when food shopping
- Connect amongst the group to share our struggles, successes and tips.
You will leave the session with lots of inspirations and concrete actions to implement in your daily life!
*In the current COVID-19 context, this workshop will be held online via Zoom.